SBC 8 – Visiting Other Blogs on the Flipboard Magazine

Nook’s Blog – Why Are French Fries Called French Fries

Comment – “Hi Nook,  This is so cool! I didn’t know that French Fries were created in Belgium. It is also so cool that soldiers from the Belgium Army that spoke french named them ‘French Fries’. Do you think they should be called, ‘Belgium Fries’?”

I found her blog very interesting to read because it taught me so much about French Fries that I didn’t know. It is a very interesting research topic. It was also a very well-written blog.

Joshua’s Blog – Technology at ISD

Comment – “Hey Joshua, I 100% agree that we use technology in every class and for everything at ISD. Do you think that Chromebooks are the most useful or do you believe we should be using different types of technology and software?”

I found his blog very true and I had a couple questions. He only talked about the usage of Chromebooks at ISD, what about the use of other technology? Would he prefer this? Would it be easier to accomplish tasks and assignments?

Mai Thao Hoang’s Blog – Terrorism

Comment – “Hi Mai Thao, Great post! This was really well written and you really stated your point very clearly! It is very interesting yet very breathtaking to read this post. It’s true when you say it happens everyday we just aren’t aware of it because it doesn’t happen to us directly. I was wondering, do you think it is possible to change people’s mind or is it automatically impossible?”

I enjoyed her post very much and it brought up a couple thoughts that I had. It is very true that this does happen everyday in our world but we just aren’t aware of it because it doesn’t happen to us directly. At the end of her blog she offers and asks people to reach out and support her cause of spreading awareness and making sure that everyone knows what is going on in their world around them.